The other day Chris and I worked out in the morning. I was just going to do some cardio but he wanted a spotter and would I do weights with him. So I switched it up and worked my chest and triceps until they were dying. I tend to only work my arms in Pilates so doing actual weights was a bit of a wake-up call.
- Bench Press – 3 sets of 12 (1: bar, 2: bar +10lbs, 3: bar + 15lbs)
- Incline Bench Press – 3 sets of 12 (1: bar + 10lbs, 2: bar + 12lb, 3 bar + 15lbs)
- Dips at unassisted dip station – 3 sets of 5-8 (or use assisted dip machine)
- Chest Flies – on weight bench, knees to chest for increased core work. 3 sets of 15
- Tricep push down – 20lbs. 3 sets of 20
- Cable overhead tricep extension – 20lbs. 3 sets of 15.